Hoopcamp 2017 will once again be held at our dream location: Camp Campbell in Boulder Creek, California, USA.
YMCA Camp Campbell
16275 Highway 9, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
- To take a virtual tour of Camp Campbell and all of it’s amazing facilities including the Tree Top Cabins, Forty-Niner Cabins and more, click here.
- Most internet map directions for Camp Campbell will direct you to use Bear Creek Road. While this route is faster by a few minutes, the road is narrow and winding. We recommend using the Highway 17 route for buses and individuals who experience carsickness.
Driving directions from Highway 17
- Take Highway 17 towards Santa Cruz.
- Exit on Mt. Hermon Road and veer right.
- Continue through the town of Scotts Valley to the end of Mt. Hermon Road in the town of Felton.
- At the end of Mt. Hermon Road, turn right (this is Graham Hill Road) and stay in the right lane.
- Almost immediately, take another right at the next stoplight on to Highway 9.
- Continue on Highway 9 through the towns of Felton, Ben Lomond, Brookdale, and finally Boulder Creek (approximately 13 miles).
- From the stop sign in Boulder Creek, stay on Highway 9 for approximately 3 more miles.
- When you see the Mountain Store on your right side you are almost at YMCA Camp Campbell.
- You should see the YMCA Camp Campbell signs on the left side of Highway 9.
Driving Directions from Highway 85
- Take the Saratoga Exit and head southwest towards the town of Saratoga
- Continue on this road (it will turn into Highway 9) for approximately 13.4 miles
- At the second stop sign, turn left to stay on Highway 9 towards Boulder Creek (do not go straight onto 236/Big Basin).
- Camp Campbell is approximately 4.8 miles on the right. If you reach the town of Boulder Creek, you have gone too far.